Some examples of the activities we may do together are walking outdoors, hiking, rock climbing, activities/games that challenge us, biking, fishing, and more. The activity and level of intensity is determined by what we are working on and what will be most supportive of growth.
We work with individuals, adolescents, and families struggling with the following:
- Isolation & Social Anxiety
- Autism Spectrum, ADHD, Executive Functioning
- Generalized Anxiety
- Gifted & Talented Youth
- Young Adult Independence
- Excessive/Inappropriate use of technology
- Trauma, Grief, and Loss
- Stress Management
- Career Planning and/or Vocational Support
- Step Down/Aftercare support after a Wilderness Program, Residential program, or those new to recovery.